Saturday, November 1, 2014

Chapter 112

As they were walking towards the Hotel,they walked pass through a park and then Mika spotted someone she really know that she abruptly stopped walking.She stared at brunette haired girl a for a while and abruptly her expression changed

The other three whom didn’t realize that Mika had stopped continued walking but then they stopped when Shinn asked them to.

Shinn : Mika? Whats wrong?(looking at Mika)

Mika eyed the tall lean girl with her hair tied in a high ponytail and she walked straight to her.

The girl whom were sitting along at the bench were reading the newspaper and she didn’t realize Mika was walking towards here.

Mika : Ohayou Gozaimasu.(straight voice)

Caroline whom were reading the newspaper quickly put down the newspaper and looked up

Caroline : (shocked)

Mika : (smiling sinisterly) How are you Miss?

...........

Caroline : HOW DID YOU GET HERE ?WHY ARE YOU HERE? OH MY GOD YOU ARE HERE IN PARIS!

Caroline stood up and gave Mika a quick hug because she was so happy to see Mika but then she knew Mika would kill her if she does not prepare any explainations.

Mika : What were you thinking? Not calling or messaging us? (staring at Caroline)
Caroline : It’s not like I don’t want to but-- wait.are you alone?(looking around)
Mika : I am not ,I came with--

Haruna :GOOOOD MOOORNINGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!

Haruna ran towards Caroline and quickly hugged Caroline.

Haruna : I would love to slap you but god I miss you so much.What happened to you?Why didn’t you call?Did you lost your phone? Or did you misplaced it?Omg I need to breath (breathing in)

Caroline: Take a deep breath Haruna.I am here.Still in one piece.

Caroline suddenly saw Shinn and Hiro walking towards her and starts waving to them

Caroline : Shinn and Hiro tagged along!?
Mika : They insisted.Good time for sight seeing they say…
Haruna : What are you doing here?Wait,why are you here? Alone in the park? Getting some light breakfast eh? (looking at the waffle stall)
Caroline : No…actually I am--

Takeru : Good Morning.(smiling)

All four of them abruptly turn to Takeru and all eyes are locked on him

Mika : (staring at Takeru)

Mika walked towards Takeru and look straight into  his eyes.

Mika : You didn’t get married didn’t you?
Takeru : (laughing) No,of course no.Not yet I guess.
Mika : Oh then,it’s fine. (turning to Haruna and Caroline)
Shinn : I believe we have met?
Takeru: Yes yes MIzushima-san,it was during Tsuzuku’s wedding.
Caroline : aaaaaa….
Haruna : Where did Hiro go?(looking around)
Shinn : I think he went to the hotdogs stall to get something.
Haruna : I’ll go to him.
Mika : So,what happens now?

Caroline just look at all the people standing infront of them and let out a sigh.

Caroline : I am so sorry for not contacting you Mika.Its not like I didn’t want to,but I don’t even know how to tell you about all of this.About Takeru not getting married and stuff.

Mika : It’s fine with me Caroline. I can see why. (putting on her red beret and arranged her hair)

Caroline : Now you look like you belong here…
Mika : What?
Caroline : (poiting to the red beret)
Mika : I saw it at the airport and well,the color is nice.So why not?
Takeru : Well,since everyone is here.Why don’t we go to my house?
All : (turned to Takeru)
Caroline : Your house?

Takeru : Nobody is home except Rion of course. Kanon and Marc flew to Hawai last night.

Mika : Kanon?Marc?Who?
Caroline : (rubbing her head)
Takeru : I believe a lovely lunch would be a good time to talk about this,no?
Mika : Oh yes,why not?


SHIKI’S RESIDENCE

All of them were seated at the big light cream dining table,enjoying the meal prepared by the house maids of the Shiki’s household.

Mika : So,all this time you thought he was the one who was getting married?Now that’s tricky.
Caroline : I know that one sounded bizarre and fantasy-like,or whatever you may call.But I did thought in that way.What do you expect? Love makes you crazy in a way though

Haruna : Something is not right about Caroline today… (staring at Caroline)

Everyone except Mika turn to Haruna and look at her.

Caroline : ???
Haruna : Did you realize it Mika?

Mika casually continue eating and nodded while chewing.

Mika : It is not that hard to detect the changes.
TAkeru : As in?
Haruna :She said the word.The magic word.
Caroline : (confused)

Shinn,Hiro,Takeru : (looking at each other)

Caroline : what word ,Haruna?

Haruna : you know “the” word.
HIro : What kind of word?

Haruna : Love.(winks)

Hiro : (laughing)
Haruna  : NO,seriously.I have been waiting for this all my life.
Mika : And you shall congratulate her for this,Haruna-san.
Haruna : Hmmmm

Caroline : OH come one guys.I am still a normal human being.Its not like I don’t even have a heart or anything.I would be dead without a heart.Wait,did I put it wrongly.Oh screw it.
All : (laughing)


GUEST ROOM

Mika : Oh bed,yes bed.I love you bed (slumps on the bed)

Haruna : I am pretty sure Shiki Takeru is not a normal people.Would you look at the bathroom?!
Mika : Just let it be Haruna.I am still havingmy jet lag so let me sleep the whole day.
Caroline : How long are you guys staying here?
Mika : 5 days.

Caroline : Good! So we can go to my house tomorrow!

Mika then got up and changed to sitting position.

Caroline : ??
Mika : I forgot to tell you something.
Caroline : Which is?
Mika : I am glad you finally found him.

Caroline stopped playing with her hair and looked at Mika.

Mika : (smiling)
Caroline : I feel different in a way it is strange though. I am glad myself that I finally found him.More like..I am glad I found myself again.
Mika : Any wedding bells soon?(lifting her eyebrows)
Caroline : My ass,you should get married first.How long are you gonna date this Shinn? And the same goes to you too Haruna(turning to Haruna)

Haruna : What...

Mika : How can I get married when you are not even in Japan you idiot.
Caroline : (laughing)
Haruna : Pretty much Mika is getting married first.
Mika : Or you first (poining to Caroline)
Caroline : Or you,why not? (looking at Haruna)

Mika : Okay,case closed.Why are even talking about marriage?IM gonna go sleep.Good night.Dont wake me up

Mika quickly lie down and closed her eyes because she was indeed tired of the 12 hours flight from Tokyo.

Haruna : Speaking of that,I am sleepy too.I might want to…doze off.
Caroline : Lazy bumps indeed.Go to sleep.I’ll wake you girls later alright?
Haruna : Goodnightttt (slumps herself on the bed)

Caroline just look at Mika and Haruna whom both fell asleep instantly and she slowly arranged the blanket on them


Caroline :Now,this is very unexpected that you both came all the way here.(smiles)

READING ROOM

Shinn was looking through all the books while Hiro is busy admiring the decorations in the room.While on the other hand,Takeru is just merely observing both of them without saying anything.

Shinn : You got pretty good collections in here.

Takeru : My mother used to love reading that’s why (laughing)
Hiro : Who designed this room,I don’t know why but it seems to be the kind of rooms you see in old movies or something like that.English movies I mean

Takeru : My dad did all the work.Pretty much he put his maximum effort for this room since my mom loved reading.
Shinn : You seems to love Caroline that much I see.

Shinn  was looking at the windows when he asked that,and that question made Hiro And Takeru looked at him instantly.

Shinn : It’s not like Im asking in a serious manner but Caroline has been very dear to me despite she’s being the one irritating me all the time,but she’s one of a kind.
Hiro : Couldn’t agree more to that.

Takeru : (smiles) She got the charms and that’s why I fell for her.Well,you can say that I may sound cheeky but I cant imagine giving her up to another guy.Any guy.

Shinn : Now that’s sincere .
Takeru  : I saw how you look at Mika.That day during Tsuzuku’s wedding.That is when I realized something amiss in my life.
Shinn : It’s my pleasure to be your assistant (laughing)
Hiro : Now…
Takeru : ??
Hiro : Are we gonna like make a move or--

Takeru : No no,feel free to stay here.We have many empty guest room upstairs.

Suddenly Rion barged in went straight to Takeru without realizing that she has guests in the room

Rion : Comment se fait il ya beaucoup de chaussures ? Qui est venu ? Pourquoi tu ne m'a pas dit!?[How come there are many shoes!?Who came!?How come you didn’t tell me!?]

Takeru : Welcome home Rion,would you be dear to welcome our guests? (pointing to the direction behind her)

Rion :WHAT?Why are you talking in Japanese? (turning around)

Shinn and Hiro look at Rion and smiled blantly as she stared at both of them

Rion : JAPANESE!? OH MY GOD JAPANESE!?WAIT YOU LOOK FAMILIAR!

Rion walked straight to Shinn and HIro.She looked at both of them again and again and turned to Takeru.

Rion : Why is MIzushima Shinn and Mizushima Hiro doing in our house?(confused)
Takeru : You know them?(shocked)
Rion : Are you crazy? They are the Kabuki actors .Holy crap.Why are you both here?
Hiro : I am so touched that you recognized us (smiles)
Shinn : *bowing
Rion : Can I take picture with you both?
Shinn : Sure,why not?I’ll be delighted to do so (smiles)

Rion swiftly took out her phone from her jacket and went to stand between Shinn and Hiro.She snapped a few photos and then she realized that she haven’t introduced herself .

Rion : Oh my so rude of me.I am Shiki Rion. Takeru’s sister.Nice to meet you(smiles)

Shinn and Hiro smiled and bowed when Rion introduced herseld. Rion is one beautiful lady they thought,with that light brown eyes and her newly coloured ambered hair which is let loose around her waist. She looks almost non-asian with that sharp look on her face.

Rion : Why didn’t you tell me you know these guys?( turning to Takeru)
Takeru  : I was not expecting them too Rion.
Rion : Wait,but then,the other two ladies shoes? I know that the brown flats is Caroline’s.
Takeru : That would be the two ladies that came with the Mizushimas.Caroline’s friends.
Rion : Are they staying here!?
Takeru : (nodding)

Rion : I am so sorry,I get all excited whenever we have female guests in the house.Its been so long anyway.I’ll go and greet them.

Takeru : Yes,sure.why not(smiles)

Rion excused herself and went out of the reading room.

Hiro : You’re only sister?

Takeru : Little sister.I have one older sister,Kanon.So,anybody up for some sake?

2 comments:

  1. Smhow i imagine mirai's house in the land of alice (yakusoku no niji)

    Sake? Its it too.. um.. early for them? Hahahaha. Oh well, ill be waiting for the updates

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahah maji!? definitely mirai didnt reborn as mika (what a plot twist tho) XD

    ReplyDelete