Friday, November 7, 2014

Chapter 115

TAKERU AND CAROLINE’S APARTMENT

NIGHT

Caroline were still on her bed since she was feeling so reluctant to get up.Her pregnancy really makes her to be always hungry but sleepy at the same time.Caroline turned to her left and saw Takeru was sitting on the the long sofa,reading a novel

Caroline : (getting up) I want rice cakes.
Takeru : (turning to Caroline)
Caroline : Takeru,I want spicy rice cakes.
Takeru : Caroline,its 10 pm,how can we find spicy rice cakes ?
Caroline : I want it.
Takeru : (dumbfounded)
Caroline : Take me out Takeru.I want rice cakes.
Takeru : (laughing) Alright,alright.Come,let me help you get ready.
Caroline : Now,this is why I love you more.
Takeru : Just because Im taking you out does not mean you get laid Caroline (smirks)

While on the other side…..

SHINN’S APARTMENT

Mika was sitting on the couch staring at the table,not doing anything.While,Shinn was playing with his phone beside her.

Mika : Shinn

Shinn : ???

Mika :Im hungry
Shinn : (shocked)
Mika : I want takoyaki.
Shinn : Are you kidding me?
Mika : Not I am not.
Shinn : In case you forgot,you just ate a packet of potato chips about 5 minutes ago and you are hungry again?And before that,you ate 4 cream puffs, boxes of Rocky, a packet of sweet potato and--

Mika : I’ll go alone then

Mika was about to stand up but then Shinn swiftly caught her hand and pulled her back

Shinn : (laughing)
Mika : (staring at Shinn)
Shinn : Your appetite seems to be all hyped up I see?
Mika : Are you taking me out youre not?
Shinn : I can but you would have to do something first.
Mika : What?
Shinn : Guess.
Mika : Shinn,what do you want? (annoyed)
Shinn : (laughing) Oh god,I just love all the faces you made Mika.How can I live without it.
Mika : Hah,now that’s why you married me.Okay now,lets get some takoyaki please please please?
Shinn : I’ll get your coat okay.Stay here,and don’t move anywhere.
Mika : Our room is just like 5 steps away Shinn.
Shinn :Who knows you might jump out of the balcony just to get your takoyaki.
Mika : Shut up Shinn.
Shinn : (laughing)


HAWKERS AREA

Caroline : Would you look at that yummy red rice cakes?

Takeru just watch as Caroline kept saying that the rice cakes is so delicious and she is already on her second plate.

Takeru : Not too spicy? I thought you dislike spicy food?
Caroline : Blame the pregnancy.I feel like ordering rice cake juice now.Extra hot.
Takeru : Don’t start Caroline (rising his hand up)
Mika : Caroline?

Caroline and Takeru turned to Mika when they heard Mika’s voice,and was so surprised to see Mika and Shinn standing beside their table.

Shinn : I believe your wife is hungry too?
Takeru : Definitely (laughing)
Caroline : Mika!! Come come sit here.You have to try the rice cakes here.It is so damn delicious.
Mika : (looking at the plates) I can see that.

Mika took a seat beside Caroline  while Shinn went straight to the Takoyaki stall to order

Takeru : Craving for something too?
Mika : I want takoyaki.
Caroline : (munching her rice cakes) This..ummmpp pregna..pregnancy is..ummmp…. making us.
Mika : Very hungry.Yes
Shinn : You mean,extraordinarily hungry?
Mika : How many did you order?
Shinn : 2 sets.
Mika : Good.

Shinn took a seat beside Takeru and both of them watch Caroline feeding Mika some rice cakes and noneof them even dared to interfere.

Shinn : Pregnant woman sure can be very scary sometimes.
Takeru : especially when it comes to food.
Shinn : (nodding)
Mika : I heard that,you both.
Caroline : Oh ignore Shinn, Mika.Lets just eat this super lovely delicious rice cakes.I might want to order another one.
Takeru : Arent you scared of being fat?
Caroline : No.
Mika : No.

Shinn : Just what are we gonna do with our life Shiki( rubbing his neck)

2 comments:

  1. Yare yaree.... 3 chapters straight abt prgnancy... were u doing the pregnancy assignment or smthing. Hhehee, jodan jodan.

    ReplyDelete