Friday, November 7, 2014

Chapter 118

CAFÉ

Mika was still quiet while waiting for Shinn.Shinn excused himself for a while and she didn’t even know where he went.

Mika : Now,where did he go…(worried)

Mika was worried because Shinn didn’t talk much at all after  coming back from the clinic.Mika kept sighing and she didn’t even drink the tea Shinn ordered for her.

Mika : Could it be that he dislike children? (worried)

Mika rubs her forehead and suddenly she heard somebody sat infront of her.

Shinn : (smiles)
Mika : (surprised)

Shinn took out a white small box with a red ribbon and placed it on the table.

Mika : And this is??
Shinn  : Congratulations(smiles)

Mika stared at Shinn and at the box and lifted her up to look at Shinn again,with a confused face

Mika : Congratulations…? For?
Shinn : For making me the happiest man alive on earth.
Mika : (stares at Shinn)
Shinn : (pushing the box to Mika)
Mika : What should I do with this?
Shinn : Well,you can put it as a decoration on your bed or or your table.
Mika : (annoyed) Shut it Shinn.
Shinn : (laughing)
Mika : Are you sure you’re not up to any more pranks?
Shinn : I swear it with my life this is not (laughing)
Mika : Okay.(reaching for the box)

Mika gave Shinn another look before finally lifting the lid of the box and she was surprised to find a necklace with a pendant she is really familiar with.

Mika : (shocked)
Shinn : (smiling)
Mika : Shinn,this is..? (looking at Shinn)

Shinn : Rina told me I would need to give this to you one day.Seems like today is the perfect day.
Mika looked at the necklace that belongs to her late sister,Rina and  she then looked at Shinn.

Mika : So I supposed you went out just now to ge this white box?(sarcasticly)
Shinn : Okay,case closed.
Mika : (laughing)
Shinn : Okay so now that you are a pregnant woman, I must not allow you to go anywhere alone.ANYWHERE.
Mika : The toilet?
Shinn : ANYWHERE MIKA
Mika : Even the toilet? (confused)
Shinn : Anywhere.(raising his finger)

SHIKOKU

CLINIC

Haruna walked out from the doctor’s room and let out a sigh.

Hiro quickly look up when he heard the door’s sliding and he stood up
.
Haruna : (walking towards Hiro)
Hiro : ????
Haruna : (worried face)
Hiro : So…the results is…?

Haruna looked a Hiro’s face and she waited for while before speaking out.

Hiro : (confused)
Haruna : I guess it’s not to early to list possible names for our child?

Hiro stared at Haruna and he was too shocked that he froze for  while

Hiro : Im going to be a father?
Haruna : (nodding)
Hiro : I am going to be a father!? A father!? You are pregnant?!
Haruna : (nodding)

Hiro actually jumped a little around the waiting area and every heads turned to him while he was doing that.

Hiro : I am going to be a father!
Hiro swiftly took Haruna’s waist and turn her around because he was too excited after hearing the news of Haruna being pregnant for the first time.Hiro quickly hugged Haruna and he cant seem to get himself calmed,not yet.

Haruna : (laughing)
Hiro : Now,lets call everybody? (smiles)

FEW DAYS LATER

AOMORI

Caroline was busy rubbing her waist while waiting for Takeru to order their lunch at one of the restaurant across their inn.

Caroline : I hate you waist.I feel like removing you right now (annoyed)
Takeru : Still with the back pain?
Caroline : I think my screws are all loose that I don’t think I have bones left.My back and waist feels like I just been run over (sighing)
Takeru : I don’t think you fell before this.
Caroline : No,I didn’t.
Takeru :Maybe we should ask the lady in the inn to check on you.Ohara-san says she does massage too.

Caroline : She does? I cant remember me having to go through this.(annoyed)
Takeru : We’ll ask her later when we got back alright?
Caroline : (looking at Takeru)
Takeru : ????

Caroline stared directly at Takeru whom are sitting infront of her and in a flash she pinched Takeru’s cheeks .

Caroline : Why are you so cute when you are worried!?
Takeru : (confused)

Caroline : (laughing

2 comments:

  1. A....anywhere?? *gulp
    Be careful, hiroooo, haruna's pregnanttt, even though for few weeks... but stilll, the stomach part is preciousss

    ReplyDelete