Friday, November 7, 2014

Chapter 113 - Japan

JAPAN

2 WEEKS LATER

Ishia : Mika looks better in this one
SHouji : That color is too bright Yumi.She is already fair--
Ishia : No,this one is nicer.
Nana : I personally think that Mika looks better in dark colors.Like royal blue or probably emerald green…

Ishia : Choosing fabrics is never easy (sigh)

Akane : Am I disturbing you guys?

All eyes turned to the door and all of them were shocked to see Akane standing at the door frame,smiling at them.

Ishia : Akane-chan!
Akane : (smiling)
Nana : Welcome back Mizuhara-sama !
Akane : Now now,I can hear your voices from the kitchen.Whats the fuss with all these kimono fabrics here?
Ishia : I am choosing a fabric to make the kimono for Mika.
Akane : Mika?
Ishia : Shinn’s fiancé.
Akane : Shinn? Which Shinn?
Shouji : Our one and only Shinn?
Akane: He finally loosen up?
Nana : (laughing)
Akane : Wait.Shinn is getting married? Finally?
Ishia : Yes,finally.

Akane :And who is the lady who has made Shinn smittened by her?

Suddenly there was a knock on the wooden sliding door  and all eyes turn to the door

Mika : Ishia-san? May I come in? Hana said you asked me to come here?
Ishia : Speak of the devil!Yes come in!

Mika slowly slide the door opened and was shock when the first person she saw is a very fair beautiful lady smiling at her.

Akane : Oh my dear,who is this lovely lady?
Nana : Now that’s the girl you’ve asked for Mizuhara-san.
Akane : This is Mika? (confused face)
Mika : (speechless)

Nana went to closed the door for Mika since she was left frozen when Akane looked at her and she seems to be lost between the conversation they are in.

Akane : Come and sit her,Mika.(smiling)
Mika :……..Akizuki Mika-des(bowing)
Akane : (smiling)

Mika slowly walked towards Akane and sat beside her.She seems to be stricken by Akane’s beauty because she swore she looks prettier than in photos.And definitely fairer.

Akane : So,you are the one who broke the stone-hearted Shinn?
Mika : Stoned heart? More like an ego man who learns nothing from himself-- wait.I didn’t mean it that way--

Akane : (laughing)Now I have no doubt why Shinn fell for you Mika-chan.

Mika : (laughing wryly)
Ishia : Mika,I believe you already know who is this lady sitting beside you?
Mika : (nodding)

Ishia : So,lets get back to business. Lets choose your wedding’s kimono.

Mika : Wait,who’s getting married?

Everyon stopped chattering a for moment and turned to Mika

All : YOU.

Mika : Im getting married!?(shocked)
All : (laughing)

FEW MONTHS LATER

SHIBUYA 109

CAFÉ

A lady with a knee length checkered dress was sitting casually at one of the sofas in the coffee,reading her newly bought novel while sipping on her cold green tea.Since it was a bit warm,she removed her light cream jacket and placed it on the lap and continued reading.

Mika : Where in the world are these girls (annoyed)

Mika looked around and look at her watch.She was waiting for Caroline and haruna whom she was supposed to meet 15 minutes ago but none of them are to be seen.

Mika : I would definiltey smack both of them.
Caroline : Mika!

Mika lifted her head up and saw Caroline and Haruna smiling at her.

Mika : It was supposed to be at 4 (annoyed)
Caroline : Oh come on,I was having a hard time choosing what to wear just now (laughing)
Haruna : HIro was making a fuss about me going out alone but here I am (slumps herself on the sofa infront of Mika)
Caroline :Wait….(couching)

Mika and Haruna looked at Caroline and waited for her to continue her sentence

Caroline : How is your honeymoon !?Tell me everything please please please! I have not seen you in a month! Please tell me everything!How is your place?How is Hokkaido!?? How is life!!! Oh my god I need oxygen!(breathing hard)

Mika : Breath Caroline Breath.
Haruna : Inhale and exhale Caroline.We have all day to talk (laughing)
Haruna : Why don’t we start with the one who got married first….
Mika : Order your drinks first. They have sake here if you want to order them
Caroline : I am not drinking.
Haruna : I am not too.

Haruna and Caroline’s eyes dropped to the green tea Mika ordered and both of them looked each other.

Haruna : Why didn’t you order any sake?
Mika : I cant drink.
Caroline :…..
Haruna : Wait what.
Mika : (confused)
Caroline : ……

All three of them were quiet for a while but the Caroline broke the silence

Caroline : Don’t tell me you’re pregnant too.

Haruna : What do you mean by too?

Mika : too?
All : (confused)
Mika :You’re pregnant?
Haruna : You’re pregnant?

Caroline : Wait,hold it.Hold it.Lets ask the one who got married first.
Haruna : Are you pregnant…Mika?
Mika : I would have asked for a glass of sake if I weren’t.
Caroline: (shocked)
Haruna : Are you pregnant? (looking at Caroline)
Caroline : (nodding slowly)
Mika : And…you?
Haruna : That’s the reason Hiro made a fuss about me going out alone…
Caroline : Wait,are you saying that all three of us are pregnant?!
Mika : (dumbfounded)
Caroline : Wait,before that.When is your due date?
Haruna and Mika : End of this year
Caroline : Crap….

Haruna and Mika glanced at each other when they answered the same thing and turned to Caroline.

Caroline : Ask me when is my due date…
Mika : When is your due date?
Caroline : End of this year..too .
Haruna : Now this is weird…
Mika :…So how do we celebrate this magnificent news?
Haruna : (laughing)
Caroline : I cant imagine us being all 9 months pregnant at the same time,going to the grocery store oh my,I am imagining things (slapping her forehead)

Mika :Thanks to you both I postponed my honeymoon to 3 months later.
Haruna : Now that’s why we have the same due date…
Caroline : Did you tell Oka-san?
Haruna : (shaking her head)
Mika : We have to do something to break the news to her I guess….
Caroline : Wait,I need time.
Haruna : Why,whats wrong?
Caroline : I need time to digest you guys are pregnant.

Mika : trust me,I need time to believe you are married and pregnant Caroline.


Caroline : Take all the time you need Mika.We have all night.

2 comments: