Friday, November 7, 2014

Chapter 119

INN

Ohara Ayumi,the owner of the Inn smiled as she entered the orange little room where she usually do her massage treatments for her guest.

Ohara : So I suppose this beautiful tall lady is your wife? Shiki?
Takeru : Yes yes.This is Caroline.
Ohara : That’s a beautiful name.I suppose you are not Japanese?You have a pair of such mesmerizing eyes!

Caroline just smiled while rubbing her aching waist and back and turned to Takeru hoping he would answer Ohara’s question.

Takeru : (snapped out ) Oh yes,shes not.She is French (laughing)
Ohara : Alright,now lets see.You have terrible back pain?
Caroline : (nods)

Ohara asked Caroline to relaxed her body while she do the checking on her body.Ohara pressed certain area and she checks with Caroline is she feels any pain when she did them.

Ohara : This is strange.
Caroline : (confused)
Takeru : Why Ohara-san?

Ohara gently massage Caroline’s waist and she turned to Takeru

Takeru : …?
Ohara : Have you take her to a test?
Caroline and Takeru : test?
Caroline : What test?
Takeru : Are you saying that--

Ohara : She could be pregnant that’s why.Because she didn’t feel any pain when I pressed certain parts of her body.So it could be internal.

Caroline : (dumbfounded)
Takeru : (looking at Caroline)
Caroline : Its impossible Ohara-san,we just--
Ohara : Are you late on your period?
Caroline : (thinking)
Takeru : I think you can check your phone.I remember you downloading the period calendar app something something
Ohara : (turning to Takeru ) You are such a good husband,Shiki!

Caroline quickly took out her phone and checked her period calendar.She looked at her phone and her face changed instantly

Caroline : 8 days late !
Ohara : There you go.Why not do a test just to make sure Shiki?
Takeru :Sounds good to me.Any nearby clinics here?
Ohara : No no,you don’t need to go to the clinic.I have the pregnancy test kit. My daughter has one extra so I can give it to you!Wait here while I go and get it alright?

After a while…..

Bathroom

Ohara : Are you done,Caroline?

Caroline unlocked the bathroom’s door and walked towards Ohara.She showed the strip to Ohara and her face was unreadable.

Ohara : So…?
Caroline : I didn’t look because I was too scared.
Ohara : (laughing)
Caroline: (closing her eyes) So……
Ohara : Are you ready to hear this?

Caroline :Why do I get the feeling that the new is gonna be a life changing want okay just tell me wait not yet wait wait I don’t know Ohara-san im nervous I don’t now what to feel now this is more nerve wrecking than having to walk at the aisle when I was gonna get married oh my god I need to breathe.

Ohara : relax Caroline.Take a deep breath and let it out slowly.Okay now look at me.Open your eyes.

Caroline hesistated at first,she slowly opened her eyes and turned to Ohara.Ohara was just smiling at her and said nothing.
Ohara : Are you ready?
Caroline : I think so…
Ohara : I think you can ask your husband to buy new clothes for you .
Caroline : New clothes?
Ohara : Because you wont get to wear your normal clothes after a few months!
Caroline : (shocked)

Ohara : You are pregnant Caroline!
Caroline : I am pregnant!?
Ohara : Yes!Congratulations!
Caroline : Oh my god. Im gonna be a mother?
Ohara : yes!

Caroline looked at her self in the full-length mirror and kept slapping her cheeks as if she was dreaming about her getting pregnant.

Caroline : I cant believe this.I am pregnant!!I need to tell Takeru oh my god how do I tell him I don’t--
Takeru : You don’t have to.

Caroline stopped babbling when she heard Takeru’s voice  behind her.

Ohara : (smiling)
Caroline ( turned around)
Takeru : I heard you.
Caroline : When did you come in …?

Takeru : Now,we’ll put that matter aside.So,what does this pregnant mother wants as a present? (looking at Caroline’s tummy)

2 comments:

  1. Omggggggg!!! Takeru is sooo kakkkoiiii, what a lovely husbandddd...

    I didnt know abt the app.... shld i dnload it after i got married? Hahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes yes they have it ! I have it too! Its like a calendar to count your period cycle and predict your next period so you can be prepared !👌👌

      Delete