Friday, November 7, 2014

Chapter 114

KABUKI PALACE

Ishia : (spurts her drink out)
Shouji : Are you both not playing any games?
Hiro : Why would I joke about my wife getting pregnant..?
Shinn : (Laughing)
Ishia : Are we expecting 3 small Mizushimas now..
Shinn : Three?
Shouji : The medical assistant,Nana if you still remember her.She is pregnant too.
Hiro and Shinn : (shocked)
Ishia : (excited) Oh my god,now this is such a blessed year! We are expecting 3 babies at the same time Shouji!!!!I must tell the others!
Shinn : I guess Ishia is the one very very excited now.

Ishia : Are you kidding me!?Of course I am.I cant wait to see you being a father Shinn.You are not that young anymore.And I cant to see you taking your little baby for a walk every morning.It is such a wonderful feeling I tell you!

Shouji : (nodding)

Daichi : (suddenly appeared at the door) I heard the word “ baby” and “ pregnant”.What did I miss?
Masashi : I heard it too

Tora : (suddenly appeared behing Daichi) Are we gonna be uncles!?

Suddenly Koichi,Shou and Hiroto appeared at the doorframe and began crowding the room.

Koichi : Uncles!?
Hiroto : Wait, 3 babies?
Shou : Are we gonna be uncles to three !?
Shinn : ……
HIro : From where did all of you come from?(confused)
Tora : Hold it.Hold it.Your wife is pregnant?
Hiro : Yes         
Daichi : Yours too?
Shinn : Yes.
Nao : And mine too

All of them turned to the door frame when they heard Nao’s voice.

Shinn : I haven’t see you for a long time Nao

Nao : Was busy helping Nana,she has super bad morning sickness. She kept vomiting. But so far,not a big problem (laughing)
Hiro and Shinn : Morning sickness?
Tora : I’ve heard the staff talking about morning sickness.One of them told me pregnant women sometimes ask for something weird to kill their cravings.


Nao : Nana asked for Strawberry takoyaki.Strawberry everyone.Strawberry.Not ham or octopus.But strawberry

All : (shocked)
Ishia : Oh come on Nao,I asked for peanut butter juice before when I was pregnant with my first child.
Shouji : My wife asked for watermelon pie.

Shinn and Hiro looked at Ishia with a worried face.None of them seems to be able to digest all the menus they heard.

Shinn :Water melon pie?
Shouji : yes.
Hiro : Peanut butter juice…
Ishia : (laughing)
Shouji : Be prepared boys.
Nao : Yes be prepared Shinn,Hiro.
Hiro : I hope Haruna don’t ask me to get chocolate pie or takoyaki juice or something.
Shinn : I hope she ask them (laughing)
Hiro : Don’t start Shinn (annoyed)
Ishia : (laughing) Whatever it is.Be prepared.First time pregnancies are always a big fuss to the father to be!
Shinn : I’ll survive .

Tora suddenly raise his hand as in asking everyone to stop talking and pay attention to him.

Shouji : Whats the matter Tora?
Tora : Do I get to name my first niece?
Masashi : Are you stupid? We cant get to know the babies’s gender yet.
Daichi : I want to start listing now.
Shou : You should name your son,if it’s a boy of course, Shou! Then,I am sure he will be as handsome as me (lifting his eyebrows)

Hiro and Shinn sighed watching all the guys babbling among themselves about who is going to be the best uncle and who is gonna hold the baby first and more and more.

Shinn : remind me not to let them in the waiting room later when Mika is delivering.
HIro : Do the same for me too.(rubbing his forehead)
T
HE NEXT DAY,MORNING

ODERA’S RESIDENCE

Meisa : Have any of you saw  Yuuka’s bottle?
Tsuzuku : I washed it just now.
Meisa : Oh! Okay then.I thought she dropped it.
Haruna : I don’t feel good (rubbing her head)
Hiro : You need anything?
Haruna : No no.I just feel like lying down that’s all
Tsuzuku : You are acting like Meisa when she was pregnant,I mean the early days.Dizzyness,lack of appetite and morning sickness.
Hiro: Haruna seems to not have the morning sickness.

Meisa : Yet.

Tsuzuku : Yet.Take note of that Hiro.Yet.

Haruna suddenly got up and ran to the the toilet.Hiro quickly followed her and Meisa just laughed when she saw Hiro’s face

Tsuzuku : Told you so(laughing)

Minami whom just finished drying the clothes walked into the house and sat beside Tsuzuku.

Minami : What happened to Haruna?
Meisa : Her morning sickness has begun.
Tsuzuku : Don’t worry mother.Hiro is with her.As always.
Meisa : It’s good to see Hiro taking care of Haruna real good.Hiro didn’t even leave her side for like a second.
Minami : Im gonna make some plum juice for her I guess.
Tsuzuku : Haruna dislike plums.

Meisa : What do you expect mother to do? Waffle juice?(lifting her eyebrows)

Tsuzuku : You asked for seaweed juice Meisa.Seaweed juice.
Meisa : Oh come on Tsuzuku.

Tsuzuku :Lucky us,Yuuka didn’t come out looking green like seaweeds.

Meisa took the small pillow beside her and throw it at Tsuzuku

Tsuzuku : (laughing)
Minami : You both(laughing)
Meisa :Don’t start Tsuzuku.Pregnant women’s cravings is not a joke.
Tsuzuku : Hai hai.
Minami : Anyway,have you called Mika?
Meisa : She said she is already on her way (smiles)

Minami : Alright then.I’ll go cook something for them.Does tempura sounds good?

2 comments:

  1. Whaaa? Strawberry takoyakii?

    Haha, the seaweed part was funnyy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ive seen of a strawberry takp before thats why... 😂😂😂

      Delete