Friday, November 7, 2014

Chapter 120 - The End

PRESENT

6 MONTHS  LATER

NAGASAKI MEMORIAL PARK

Mika : Good Morning Rina (smiles)

Mika stood infront of Rina’s grave,staring at the tombtone with Rina’s name written and she bends to place the flowers she bought from the florist a while ago.

Mika : I suppose you are not even awake yet.You dislike waking up early during this rainy season after all.

Mika sighed a little and then turned to walk towards Kazuya’s grave.

Mika : Good Morning Kazuya (smiles)

Mika looked at the grave while remembering the past she had with him and she smiles when she can actually how Kazuya’s voice sounded when he is annoyed.Mika literally laughed at herself when she realized she would look dumb laughing all by herself.

Mika : I don’t even know why I love you Kazuya (smiling)
Shinn : (coughing) Now,now.You are not  dumping  me are you?

Shinn suddenly appeared beside Mika and pinched her cheeks .

Mika : (pokes Shinn)
Shinn : We better get going Mika.Is not healthy for you and the baby to be out under the clouds for so long.
Mika : (looking at Shinn ) Since when does this husband of mine acts like a doctor?
Shinn : Since I got to know that my wife cant keep quiet.Even though she’s pregnant.
Mika : (laughing)
Shinn : (looking at Kazuya and Rina’s grave)
Mika :…

Shinn : Thank you Kazuya,for giving me such a wonderful woman. A woman I can love with no regrets and doubts. And thank you for taking such a good care of Mika while I was lost in my way to her.

Mika turned to Shinn when he said that and she just look at him without saying anything.

Shinn : And thank you Rina,for opening my eyes to things I never felt.And for taking care of Mika while I have yet to know about her existence.And I know you are still here,taking care of her.

Shinn smiled and pulled Mika closer to him so that he can wrap his hand around her shoulder.

Mika : And thank you Rina,for giving me this bundle of annoyance.

Shinn : Can you not spoil the romantic atmosphere?(annoyed)

Mika : (laughing)

RESTAURANT

Caroline,dressed in checkered long sleeved knee length dressed were waiting at the table with Takeru.Takeru had his black turtle neck on as the weather is getting colder each day. Haruna whom is seated beside Caroline is busy going through the menu with Hiro helping her to order anything from menu.

Caroline: I am so gonna kill Shinn for making us wait.
Hiro : Should I call her?
Takeru : Is he driving?
Caroline : Do you expect the 4 months pregnant Mika to walk?
Haruna : Takeru,don’t be ridiculous.
Hiro : I’ll call.

Just before Hiro could dial Shinn’s numbers,the door to the restaurant opened and Hiro saw Shinn and Mika entering the restaurant.

Hiro : There he is!
All  : (turning to them)
Caroline : Welcome to the palace,my king and queen. I suppose you wanted us to get the red carpets ready?

Mika took a seat beside Caroline while Shinn sat across her.

Mika : Shut it Caroline. We are not that late.
Haruna : Hello,hello.Good evening Miss Mizuhara,you are 15 minutes late.
Mika : So,what are we gonna order?
Haruna : You are not gonna get away by changing the topics.
Caroline : Oh come on drop it Haruna.
Mika : Yes drop it Haruna.Or should I talk about you being late for the school graduation day just because you took the wrong train?

Haruna : Okay case closed
Caroline : Definitely closed.

All the three girls didn’t realize that all the three guys were quiet and they are just looking at them three,with no intentions of interrupting at all.

Haruna : (looking at the menu)
Mika : (confused)
Caroline : Why are you three being such a statue?
Hiro : I don’t have the guts to interrupt
Shinn and Takeru : Me too.
Haruna : Why don’t we order the D set?
Mika : I want everything (looking at the menu)
Hiro : (whispering) Have them asked for anything unusual?
Takeru : Caroline asked for broccoli with ice cream.
Hiro : Haruna asked for waffle juice
Shinn : Mika ask for everything.
Mika,Haruna,Caroline : I heard that.
Haruna : Okay shut up,lets order.
Hiro : I’ll leave everything to the women.
Takeru : Pregnant ladies first.
Mika : I would just order everything.
Haruna So I’ll go for D set.What about you ?Mika?
Mika : Set D looks nice…but this one has ice cream.But this one has daifuku.
Caroline : (looking at the menu)I don’t know what to order.
Hiro : This is gonna take forever.
Shinn : (laughing)

Takeru : Don’t worry,we still have 5 hours till its closing time.They can stare at the menu the whole 4 hours.
Caroline : I heard that Takeru.I heard that.(staring at the Takeru)

KABUKI PALACE

A few days later…

Mika was sitting under the big tree despite the cold weather and she had the kimono Ishia gave her on.She looks fairer since the kimono dark blue in color with small silver flowers printed on it.

Mika : This is such a nice place to sit after all.

Mika ran her fingers through her loose hair and suddenly she heard foot steps from behind her.

Shinn : So this is your favorite spot when you are here.

Shinn took a sear beside Mika and offered her a bottle of green tea.Shinn looked at Mika from top to toe and he didn’t even blink.

Mika : why are you looking at me like that?
Shinn : Is this Mika my wife,or another Mika?
Mika : What are you babbling about ,you old man.
Shinn : Does anyone had ever tell you that you look beautiful in kimono?
Mika : Okay stop there Mizuhara Shinn.
Shinn : (laughing)
Mika : I like this place.Now it reminds me why I enjoyed working here before.
Shinn : Not because you wanted to see this handsome face of mine ? (lifting his eyebrows)
Mika : Have fun day dreaming Shinn (rolling her eyes)
Shinn : Don’t make faces Mika.It is not good for the baby.
Mika : Don’t worry okay my child,whatever faces I made,you would still get the good looks from me .
Shinn : And the dashing genes from your father.If you are a boy,but if you are girl,you would still get the genes
Mika : Don’t listen to your father.He is weird

Shinn : But your mother cant help but fall in love with your father and in the end she married your father and got you.

Mika : (glaring at Shinn)
Shinn : (laughing)Alright,alright.Im joking
Mika : You and your genes.
Shinn : Well,that’s the part you really like.
Mika : (lifting her eyebrows)
Shinn : Come here.

Shinn pulled Mika closer so that he can hug her

Shinn  : Do you know what I was thinking during our wedding day?
Mika : our wedding day?
Shinn : I thought that if I don’t get to marry you.I wont let you get married at all.
Mika : And you are gonna let me rot to be a spinster?
Shinn : I just cant bear to see you  with someone else.I can only see you in my future and I believe no one can take you away from me.and that’s what was on my mind the whole time. And when you walked at the aisle,I cant think of anything but to say “ I do” as soon as possible.
Mika : Do you want to know what I thought of you when I first met you?
Shinn : A hot tempered but good looking man?
Mika : (laughing) That is one but no no no. When I saw you,despite you being all all tempered that day.I can only think that I am gonna be doomed if I worked with you.
Shinn : And that is because of?

Mika : Because somehow,I dreamt about us meeting and because of that dream.I accepted Tsuzuku’s offer.If it weren’t for the dream.I wouldn’t even set my foot inside this palace.

Shinn : Now now,has the romantic genes from the child got into you?(lifting his eyebrows)

Mika : (laughing)

While at the other side of the wall..

Tora : Crap Mika and Shinn looks so perfect together(blinking his eyes)
SHou : Move your arms I cant see them!
Koichi : Who just farted? Oh my god,you guys smells!!!
Hiroto : Shut up. I am trying to focus (adjusting his binoculars)
Tora : Who pulled my hair!?
Shou : Shut up Tora!Dont pull my pants!Im trying to concentrate here please

Ishia whom are in the room laughed looking at the 4 boys who were there,spying on Shinn and Mika from a while ago.Ishia turned her head to the wall behind her and look at the picture hung at the wall.Ishia smiled as she look at the photo of a lady in a white and soft pink kimono sitting on a bench under the tree and beside her is Mizuhara Edo,the man who married the beautiful Junko.

Ishia : It seems like your wish came true Junko.(smiled)


THE END.

2 comments:

  1. Noooooooooo, mou owariiii?? So saddd thts it ended. It was such a gooodd storryy. 120 cmplete chapters, omedetouu gozaimassuuu. Otsukare sama deshita, hazuri mizu senseiii. Ganbatta nee.

    Gosh.. tht fart part cracked meee and shinnn is sooo kyaaa kyaaa romantic da yooo. Felt sorry for kazuya though..

    I hope next story will be abt mika's daughter or son. Hehehhhe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. /bowing while pulling all the confetti by myself // hahahhaha arigatou arigatouu for reading and following all these 120 chapters πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚(omg that long 😐) and heheheheh who knows a special chapter may be uploaded anytime soon ?πŸ˜—

      Delete